Responsibilities: * Gather project requirements from client and project team to define work plan for efficient delivery of project.
* Monitor purchasing order of equipment to meet customer contract requirements.
* As communications link between project team and customer regarding project status and progress.
* Plan and monitor project schedule to achieve project outputs.
* Organize and attend meeting to report progress.
* Prepare project correspondence such as meeting agenda and minutes.
* Resolve any project related issues.
* Certificate or above in Engineering or related disciplines with 1-2 years relevant working
* Self-motivated, willing to walk extra miles to meet challenging target
* Customer-oriented, with strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
* Strong sense of ownership, innovation and adaptability to meet with Company's business needs
* Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
If interested in the above post, please send full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary vi**********
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.
Employer Ref.: CLTS01426
Please apply through the Employer.