Duties: * Hardware and software troubleshooting and support to internal user.
* Solve PC operating system, network, email, application software, Internet and LAN connectivity problems.
* Install, monitor and maintain hardware, network and IT applications
* Diploma holder in Information Technology
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Knowledge of IT Applications such as MS Windows, MS Offices, antivirus products and network are highly preferred
* Team player, but able to work independently when required
* Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior position
* Fresh graduates are welcomed
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by sending email to CLTS' Application Email Address vi**********
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.
Employer Ref.: CLTS01817
Please apply through the Employer.